Wednesday 10 August 2011

Appeal

Hello to you all on this very wet summers???? day !

We are currently without a cook . Whilst I really enjoy making the lunches(and I hope the children do too!) it does make a serious impact on my time. So if you know of anyone who may be interested in a part-time job , please ask them to contact me . They don't need to have experience or be a trained chef(though that would be nice!), just simple home cooking skills required . My last appeal for a cleaner was so successful , that I'm hoping you will be able to help again.

The sunflowers will be joined next week by Lauren Palmer , who is our new 4-6 girl. However, she will only be with us 3 days a week , so again if you know of anyone still at school who is considering early years/teaching as a career and looking for experience working with children, please let me know.

And finally , I am looking for volunteers to join the parent forum for the coming year . Ideally I would like two parent representatives from each department. Those of you who were on the forum last year are welcome to continue if you wish to ! The forum meets quarterly ,  usually  for around an hour and a half - but this depends on how lively the discussions are ! Please note that the meeting are on weekday evenings after the nursery has closed . Last year we had some excellent ideas put forward and I'm hoping for the same level of enthusiasm this year . If you'd be interested in standing , please contact me . I'm hoping that the first meeting will be mid-late September .

Thank you ,

Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment